Here at Reflective Desire, we provide a Headlight Restoration Service for customers in Sheffield, Leeds, Chesterfield and Derbyshire, which usually only takes a couple of hours and will bring your headlights back to an as-new condition.
Why Restore Your Headlights?
- Scratch Removal
- Guaranteed Satisfaction
- Safety for you and your family
- Costs hundreds less to restore than to replace
- Does not change factory headlight alignment
- Others may make it look good for a few months only
- We do 100’s of restorations
- We use an approved OEM product
- Our work is better than any dealership.
What We Do?
Restore your lenses to their original condition using the actual hard coating, combined with our restoration service, you will have the Clarity, the Protection & Performance of a factory headlight, without the costs of replacing them. Stop driving around with a vehicle that not only looks terrible, but also endangers the lives of you and your family!
Before the 1980’s, vehicle headlights were made of glass. In the late 80’s, car manufacturers began to design cars with much more aerodynamic designs. Polycarbonate plastic was designed, and used to create headlights that were very strong, durable, easily moulded and much safer than glass.
The problem with polycarbonate plastic, is that it is very porous, making the lens extremely vulnerable to the elements. A protective coating is applied to the lens, which has UV inhibitors to keep the plastic from deteriorating. Without proper care, the protective coat will eventually fail and deteriorate. This is what causes your lenses to flake and oxidize, yellow, get cloudy and hazy, and in some cases lose up to 70% of their overall visibility and performance.
Prices: £60 per pair.
- Headlight area cleaned and taped off
- Headlights machine sanded with various grades of sandpaper to remove scratches
- Various polishes and compounds used to return clarity to lens
- Top grade protectant applied to protect against rehazing.